[cryptome] Re: Syria

  • From: Haim Barak <haim357@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 08:35:23 -0400

What has happened in Syria is not a local event but a crime against humanity
, violations of international law is responsible therefore joins world to
respond to that. Syria was an ethical boundary violation, violation of
law. The entire world witnessed the difficult images of the bodies of Syrian
children lying on the floor. President Obama spoke for all of humanity when
he said that there can be no violation of international law, mass murder
without adequate response. We understand that this time the reaction is
global rather than local.

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 7:54 AM, John Young <jya@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We are open to technical means of gentle but not draconian
> filtering which requires no more than bozo capability.
> Send easy to understand instructions for us bozos keeping
> in mind the information about the list available in the headers
> or at freelists.org. We are lazier than machinely possible.
> And a shout out to Eugen: we get most of our comsec news
> filtered through his generous mailings of an impressive batch
> of top bozo offerings. Sorry, Eugen, I understand that bozo is a
> term for the best laziest and most duplicitous comsec pretentions.
> To wit, security is fundamentally deception by tsunamis of bullshit,
> perfect for the internet.
> At 05:28 AM 8/29/2013, you wrote:
>> On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 10:55:43AM -0700, coderman wrote:
>> > everyone who is seemingly stymied by mail filters, deferring their
>> Sorry, coderman, but this is one of very rare cases when
>> you don't know what you're talking about.
>> > input evaluation to third party "moderators", is a lazy lout or
>> > negligent nincompoop!
>> Yes, this describes most list subscribers down to a T.
>> Especially, high-value contributors.
>> > your personal responsibility upon joining any list is to evaluate the
>> > origin and content of received communications and apply filters or
>> > mute accordingly.
>> >
>> > do not shirk this responsibility to others, lest the blinders and echo
>> > chamber cripple mind...
>> 1. Make Mailman moderate new subscribers by default
>> 2. Unmute subscriber after first nonbozo post
>> 3. Keep the 1-3 bozos on mod until they get the message
>> The only alternative to this is slow community death.
>> Your choice, of course.

Haim Barak
To Serve and Protect Our Community
In God We Trust
Israel#: 5353...
Email: haim357@xxxxxxxxx
Skype: haim.357

This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. No waiver of privilege, confidence or
otherwise is intended by virtue of communication via the Internet. Any
unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.