[cryptome] Re: Syria

  • From: coderman <coderman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 02:56:07 -0700

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 2:28 AM, Eugen Leitl <eugen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 1. Make Mailman moderate new subscribers by default
> 2. Unmute subscriber after first nonbozo post

you've been hanging out in IRC too much... +v is for ircd not mailman
 ;)

> 3. Keep the 1-3 bozos on mod until they get the message

anyone truly disruptive (e.g. DoS'ing our cryptome freelist comm
channel with noise) forcibly depart with prejudice.  100% noise is a
pretty strong statement, however...

> The only alternative to this is slow community death.
> Your choice, of course.

i must confess, death of email in all its varieties is a secret
pleasure and plot of mine!

best regards, and still disagreeing vehemently,