[cryptome] Re: Syria

  • From: John Young <jya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 10:44:50 -0400

NYT has a grotesque op-ed today arguing for violation
of law to slaughter Syrians written by a political science
professor, who else confects appropriately biblical
armageddon scripture to god-bless evil deeds on
behalf of perdurable "victims" who must be illegally
killed to save the political career of the legal killers.

The NYT website is down at the moment. We'll
scan the hardcopy and put on Cryptome.

The Op-Ed is a perfect example of defense grant
educational prostitution employing obligatory potty
language most likely to instigate rape of victims rather
then give a shit about them.

Haim and anyone open to calm deliberation, pray you
read this machinic-viral manure for its lesson of what not
to spread here nor anywhere or be branded a complete
media sucker.

To repeat my mea culpa, been there done that as an Army
recruit. Then learned the hard way how dedicated the Army
is to turning patriots into featherbedding cuckoos braying
about the need for war insanity over any sane alternative.
Not a single training coure taught peace except as a
deception to break morale and warfighting spirit "the
commies are everywhere, bars, hotels, universities,
lovers, families at home most vulnerable."

The military shuts down independent thought to produce
monomaniacal killers in obedience to higher commanders
who place their allegiance to higher commanders above
civilian accountability, will in fact slaughter civilians who
have the misfortune to be imperceptible to cold-blooded
machinic targeting algorithms. Collateral damage is now
ubiquitious not exceptional, the laws of war are well
behind technology, deliberately so, according the
professor of political science angling for a distinguished
featherbed in highest education, I mean for eternity.