[cryptome] Re: Syria

  • From: Shelley <shelley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 03:31:01 -0700

Cryptome is a good list. &nbsp;

I wouldn't even have said anything but I didn't want to see someone like Eugen
unsubscribe because of his recent 30+ posts/day.

Fyi: I originally set that filter a while ago, when he was embedding large
photos that crashed my mobile email client.

----
On Aug 28, 2013 3:17 AM, Redmond &lt;darkredptc@xxxxxxxxx&gt; wrote:

Wow such a distaste for hiam. What are some other good lists?
On Aug 28, 2013 4:53 AM, "Shelley" &lt;shelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx&gt; wrote:
I'd rather not walk away from the whole list, so I just set an email

filter to deliver his messages to the trash where they belong. &nbsp;Still

have to read the dreck when he is quoted by others...

----

On Aug 28, 2013 1:51 AM, professor rat &lt;&gt; wrote:

What about a daily limit? I could maybe handle three to five *Haim

Baraks* a day - yr mileage etc

From: Eugen Leitl &lt;&gt; To: &nbsp;Sent:

Wednesday, 28 August 2013 6:47 PM Subject: [cryptome] Re: Syria

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 09:37:33AM +0100, Peter Presland wrote:

&gt; Its pretty clear why this list is being deserted in droves.

Indeed; I was about to drop my subscription. Thanks for speaking up.

&gt; Content monopolised by a Zionist shill, leading the crudulous and

&gt; gullible by their noses - a microcosm of Mossad/Zionist domination of

&gt; the US State itself in fact.

&gt;

&gt; It would be hilarious if it weren't so damned tragic.

Cypherpunks commit suicide by rejecting moderation. Too bad that being a

square peg in a round hole is not limited to just domains where it is

useful.

Same thing with cryonicists, and transhumanists in general.