[cryptome] Re: Syria

  • From: Shelley <shelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 02:53:39 -0700

I'd rather not walk away from the whole list, so I just set an email
filter to deliver his messages to the trash where they belong.  Still
have to read the dreck when he is quoted by others...

----

On Aug 28, 2013 1:51 AM, professor rat <> wrote:

What about a daily limit? I could maybe handle three to five *Haim
Baraks* a day - yr mileage etc

From: Eugen Leitl <> To:  Sent:
Wednesday, 28 August 2013 6:47 PM Subject: [cryptome] Re: Syria

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 09:37:33AM +0100, Peter Presland wrote:
> Its pretty clear why this list is being deserted in droves.

Indeed; I was about to drop my subscription. Thanks for speaking up.

> Content monopolised by a Zionist shill, leading the crudulous and
> gullible by their noses - a microcosm of Mossad/Zionist domination of
> the US State itself in fact.
>
> It would be hilarious if it weren't so damned tragic.

Cypherpunks commit suicide by rejecting moderation. Too bad that being a
square peg in a round hole is not limited to just domains where it is
useful.

Same thing with cryonicists, and transhumanists in general.