[cryptome] Re: Syria

  • From: Kenneth Rasmusson <rasken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 07:02:30 +0200

It's already a blatant war crime attacking with one singular Tomahawk. Here's ten crucial points to contemplate. They should suffice well for to understand that these types of acts are war crimes... <http://tinyurl.com/kkjgu3s>http://tinyurl.com/kkjgu3s

Kenneth Rasmusson
Free Editor in Sweden

2013-08-28, Andrew Hornback wrote:

Okay, let's say that we drop a couple of Tomahawks (which aren't cheap, since I'm thinking as a US taxpayer at this point) on a chemical weapons depot in Syria... causing the instantaneous release of those chemical weapons on the area surrounding the depot. Â While the initial attack is a 100% bullseye (hypothetically), the attack ends up killing or otherwise maiming 10,000 Syrian citizens. Â Is that not an act of aggression, bordering on an act of war, on the part of the United States?

//