[cryptome] Re: Syria

  • From: Dark Redmond <darkredptc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 20:46:58 -0500

On 08/27/2013 08:45 PM, Haim Barak wrote:
> Andrew, So what do we do continue to see genocide  mass destruction of
> children and women and
look from the side

<mailto:haim357@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

>     bz, Unfortunately  this is all ready in Syria,,, no one like war (
I fear that this will only escalate the ongoing massacre or may

<achornback@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:achornback@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

>         Okay, let's say that we drop a couple of Tomahawks (which
aren't cheap, since I'm thinking as a US taxpayer at this point) on a
chemical weapons depot in Syria... causing the instantaneous release of
those chemical weapons on the area surrounding the depot.  While the
initial attack is a 100% bullseye (hypothetically), the attack ends up
killing or otherwise maiming 10,000 Syrian citizens.  Is that not an act
of aggression, bordering on an act of war, on the part of the United States?

>         --- A
>

>         On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 6:07 PM, Haim Barak <haim357@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:haim357@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

>             John, I hope we don't get involved in ground. Only using
tomahawk to destroy all of the chemical arsenal. Otherwise it will just
be a genocide. If it was possible to avoid all with the presence of the
warship it was good but on the other hand don\t forget that Iran is
watching and they have nuclear bomb so it can be worse so we should be
ready for all the threat. In the middle east you have to talk very loud
otherwise they abuse your weakness.

>             On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 6:00 PM, Haim Barak
<haim357@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:haim357@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

>                 Brendan,
>
>                  From a source who read Arabic and translated to
Hebrew and I translated for you to English, some of the info are from
the web that you can see others are from twitter and Facebook where he
know the source ,

>                 Ed, I agree with you,,  I think Syria will be divided
Alawite Shia Sunni tribes and each of the  tribes will have district ,,,

<militarywritersassociation@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:militarywritersassociation@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

>                     No matter what happens, let’s not forget that
Syria has been one the biggest supporters of state sponsored terrorism
for the last forty years. Black September, the Red Army Brigade, PFLP,
PFLP-GC and on and on. Papa Assad and now the son carry on this practice
and are responsible for the deaths of thousands of people. Assad running
to Iran would not be a big surprise especially after he saw what
happened to Saddam, Ghadaffi, and company. The big question is what
comes after? Will Syria end being another Iraq or Egypt?

<mailto:cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>                     *Subject:* [cryptome] Re: Syria
>
>                     A great surprise? Iranian TV station: Assad
evening unexpectedly landed unannounced audit Tehran. Information.

>                     Initially there you have the link and the text of
the original knowledge - to believe it!!!
>                     I do not believe it!
>                     Translation:
>                     Plane of Syrian President Bashar Assad, Khomeini
landed in Tehran airport surprising criticism evening is Tuesday.
>                     Iranian TV - Network about - reporting from Urgent
Senior TV reported that the Iranian plane landed in the evening
President International Airport - Khomeini - and with him an entourage
of several government officials and some members of his family unplanned
audit.
>                     النهار نيوز - وكالات
>
>                     حطت طائرة الرئيس السوري بشار الأسد في مطار الخميني
بطهران في زيارة مفاجئة مساء اليوم الثلاثاء.

>                     وذكر التلفزيون الرسمي الإيراني (شبكه يك) في خبر
عاجل نقلا عن مصدر في الخارجية الإيرانية ان طائرة الرئيس الأسد حطت مساء
اليوم في مطار الإمام الخميني الدولي, مشيرا الى ان الأسد وصل برفقة عدد من
المسؤولين في الحكومة السورية وبعض أفراد عائلته, في زيارة مفاجئة غير معلنة

http://www.nanaimodailynews.com/business/facebook-government-agents-in-74-countries-demanded-data-on-38-000-users-1.602649

http://brown-moses.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/syrian-government-diy-munitions.html

>>                             On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 7:54 AM, Haim
Barak <haim357@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:haim357@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

>>                                 Colleagues,
>>

>>                                 Video documentation:'' UN inspectors
from working in Damascus.
>>                                    Please note that the inspectors
did not enter the neighborhood Jubara which killed more than 1,300
Syrians after using the chemical agent.
>>                                 After trying it last night - Snipers
fired upon and they returned to their hotel.
>>                                 Today there are two versions:
>>                                 Regime claims that the rebels control
in Jubara and can not guarantee the safety in the neighborhood above.
>>                                 The rebels on the other hand argue
that the regime is not enough artillery to bomb the neighborhood morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoDw4rPiybs

>>                                 ÎÑæÌ áÌäÉ ÇáÃãã ÇáãÊÍÏÉ ÈãÑÇÝÞÉ
ÇáÃåÇáí æÇáÌíÔ ÇáÍÑ ÈÃãÇä ãÚÖãíÉ ÇáÔÇã 27 8 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o_P6HynbdY

>>                                 ÃÎÐ ÚíäÇÊ ãä ãßÇä ÓÞæØ ÕÇÑæÎ ßíãÇæí
ãä ÞÈá ÇááÌäÉ ÇáÃããíÉ ãÚÖãíÉ ÇáÔÇã 27 8 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW51Nh4VDaA

<mailto:haim357@xxxxxxxxx>

<http://haim357.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/banner.jpg>
>>                                 This e-mail is intended only for the
named recipient(s) and may contain
>>                                 information that is privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from
>>                                 disclosure under applicable law. No
waiver of privilege, confidence or
>>                                 otherwise is intended by virtue of
communication via the Internet. Any
>>                                 unauthorized use, dissemination or
copying is strictly prohibited.

<mailto:haim357@xxxxxxxxx>

<mailto:haim357@xxxxxxxxx>
> [...]
>     otherwise is intended by virtue of communication via the Internet. Any
>     unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited.
>     Thank you.
>

> --
>
> Haim Barak
> To Serve and Protect Our Community
> In God We Trust
> Israel#: 5353...
> Email: haim357@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:haim357@xxxxxxxxx>
> Skype: haim.357
> http://haim357.wordpress.com/
>

> This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain
> information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from
> disclosure under applicable law. No waiver of privilege, confidence or
> otherwise is intended by virtue of communication via the Internet. Any
> unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited.

There is no result that doesnt end in loss of life. The only question is
do you want assad and his questionable human rights record or radical
islamists in charge?