[cryptome] Re: Syria

  • From: Haim Barak <haim357@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 18:15:58 -0400

Russian citizens evacuated from the coastal city of Latakia special plane,
due to the emerging Western attack Syria. UN refugee agency: Current
fleeing prevail, Syria on the brink of an abyss. Unconfirmed reports: Asad
fled Tehran AP source:

The Russians are trying to prevent an attack - but do not take unnecessary
risks. Dozens of Russian citizens evacuated last night (Tuesday) special
plane from Syria in light of the growing threat attack Western country. At
the same time the Russian news agency "Novosti" Foreign Minister Sergei
Lavrov spoke with his American counterpart John Kerry and part of the
assertion that the Assad regime is behind the chemical attack on the
outskirts of Damascus last week. Meanwhile, unfounded media reported that
the president's plane landed unexpectedly Bashar Assad in Tehran and some
claimed that the president is in, with associates and family. There is no
verification of these reports from any reliable source.

Kerry Llberov conversation between U.S. Secretary of State said that
Damascus guilt chemical attack claimed the lives of hundreds. But Lavrov
rejected this claim and laid out the grounds of Moscow, unspecified foreign
ministry statement. Vice President Joe Biden stated emphatically last night
that the government's position is that the regime attacked the citizens
with gas.

Images were transferred from the airport Latakia on the Mediterranean coast
were the Ministry of Emergency Situations and Civil Defence of the Russian
aircraft interiors dozens of civilians, including many children. Latakia is
a stronghold of supporters of Assad, as is the area where people live among
whom Alawite Assad. Russia has a military base where regular days.

Agency "Interfax" reported that earlier landed in Latakia plane carrying 20
tons of humanitarian supplies. He took off and the board asked 89 people to
be evacuated, including 75 Russian citizens.

Russian citizens returning to their country, but the Syrian masses will
leave their homeland and the United Nations call to prepare for the
increasing flow of refugees from bleeding. UNHCR head Antonio Gottrs, said
that Syria is "on the brink".

"It has become a global threat. Published the latest escalation, Syria is
on the brink of an abyss. We need to be prepared for any scenario," said
Gottrs an interview with the Associated Press in Baghdad. He called on
neighboring countries to Syria to continue to keep their borders open to
other Syrian citizens fleeing their country.

UN sources said that more than -44 thousand refugees have passed since
August 15 northern Iraq from Syria. Activists say that the place had not
seen such a large influx of refugees since the uprising against Assad began
over two years ago. Weekend, the UN announced that Number of children of
refugees from Syria crossed the millionth.

"Israel will receive an early signal"

Diplomatic sources told Ynet that will soon appreciate when American
attack, but said that Israel would not be surprised. "Can we get an early
signal evaluate military action in Syria," the sources said.

Israel officially careful to keep silent and Prime Minister Benjamin
Netanyahu demanded his ministers to coordinate all their public statements
with the Department of Information Office of the Prime Minister. But last
night bothered both Netanyahu and Defense Minister Moshe (Bogie) Ya'alon,
to convey messages to Syria aggressive and unequivocal meaning: Do not mess
with us.

"The Iranians are threatening, all threatening," said a Syrian Israel
versed on the subject. "But it is clear to everyone that these empty
threats.

The goal of the U.S. and its partners is to find the right balance between
military action to clarify the position of the U.S. government regarding
the events in Syria, but at the same time allow Assad to contain the attack
without opening other fronts. "

White House spokesman Jay Carney said Tuesday that Syria attack goal is the
overthrow of the Assad regime, but sending a message about the use of
chemical weapons. An Israeli political source said that "Israel is
preparing for the possibility of peaceful American action in Syria. We do
not believe we face war and we are not part of this process. However,
should be vigilant and see how things develop."
Undo edits
Alpha

Is this translation better than the original?
Yes, submit translation
Thank you for your submission.
Example usage of "":
automatically translated by Google
Drag and drop file or link here to translate the document or web page.
Drag and drop link here to translate the web page.
We do not support the type of file you drop. Please try other file types.
We do not support the type of link you drop. Please try link of other types.