[cryptome] Re: Syria

  • From: Haim Barak <haim357@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 16:46:49 -0400

Russian correspondent reports from Damascus Damascus tonight inspectors
remain until 31/08/13 There's still time ...
Report of the Russian state television broadcast tonight.
Mr. President Dr. Bashar Al-Assad Syria (Asad - Lion) smiling today when
visiting him.

Army continues to purge terrorists. Sitting in the cafe. All good.

They do not panic. Syrian army ready to invasion of the West.

Who is not sufficient enough to mask Sunday ...
Best pictures from the day on Flickr, including the deployment of U.S.
forces by
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6vdtFrhrzU

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32368051@N08/sets/72157635260290856

 http://rotter.net/forum/scoops1/46105.shtml