[cryptome] Re: Syria

  • From: tivpine@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 20:38:23 +0000

I do not know any country or a people who have not trampled on either her own
people or other people to get their way economically, politically or other wise.

It is funny when people go Israeli atrocities against the Palestinians and not
the other way round...like you mentioned how come people like you have not
complained about the Falklands and or Gibralter...occupier???...what about the
Kurds looking for their own homeland Peter???...

What happened to racism in football, in politics aren't people encouraging
these vices by turning a blind eye to the realities of life...Nigeria is
referred to as the most corrupt...who is bribing whom for the contracts...Peter
my friend.
Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet
service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres