[cryptome] Re: Syria

  • From: tivpine@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 19:52:46 +0000

You sound ridiculously unreasonable. It must be ok by you if people are killed
senselessly because a people and or a religious faith thinks it is ok to kill
the other party even if there is no aggression. How would you describe
incidences where people launch a war to gain attention and when killed it is
branded as whatever they wish to call it.

I am sure you'll rather Christians, Israelis, Americans and the British be
killed as long as it fits neatly into your own view point. Countries go to war
for strategic reasons...how about that Peter???...
Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet
service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres