[cryptome] Re: Syria

  • From: Shelley <shelley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 12:45:36 -0700

&gt;&gt;But it's not a war crime if Israel does it eh?

But, The Holocaust!!1! &nbsp;So no, I guess it doesn't count...

Those aren't camps in to which they herd the citizens of Palestine, they are
Settler Displacement Welcome Centers!

----

On Aug 29, 2013 12:24 PM, Peter Presland &lt;peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt; wrote:

Substitute 'Gaza' and 'Palestinian' for 'Syria' and 'Syrian' below and

you have a pretty accurate description of Israeli war crimes in 2008.

Their preferred illegal CW's just happened to be white phosphorous and

more people were killed - including over 400 children.

But it's not a war crime if Israel does it eh?

On 29/08/2013 13:35, Haim Barak wrote:

&gt; What has happened in Syria is not a local event but a crime against
humanity

&gt; , violations of international law is responsible therefore joins world to

&gt; respond to that. Syria was an ethical boundary violation, violation of

&gt; international

&gt; law. The entire world witnessed the difficult images of the bodies of
Syrian

&gt; children lying on the floor. President Obama spoke for all of humanity when

&gt; he said that there can be no violation of international law, mass murder

&gt; without adequate response. We understand that this time the reaction is

&gt; global rather than local.