[cryptome] Re: Syria

  • From: Peter Presland <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 20:24:25 +0100

Substitute 'Gaza' and 'Palestinian' for 'Syria' and 'Syrian' below and
you have a pretty accurate description of Israeli war crimes in 2008.
Their preferred illegal CW's just happened to be white phosphorous and
more people were killed - including over 400 children.

But it's not a war crime if Israel does it eh?