[cryptome] Re: So... NOW it's not ok for the U.S. Government to spy on it's citizens.

  • From: Ryan Carboni <ryacko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 16:26:25 -0700

It never was okay, but our elite agrees it's not okay for the government to
spy on the power elite. That's terrible. They liked Hoover except when he
blackmailed them. There's always dissonance between the common people and
the elite.

"Dictators ride to and fro upon tigers which they dare not dismount." -
Churchill