[cryptome] So... NOW it's not ok for the U.S. Government to spy on it's citizens.

  • From: In Harms Way <11414150173@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 02:04:35 +0300

So... NOW it's not ok for the U.S. Government to spy on it's citizens.

“But it’s equally if not more concerning that we’re seeing another
‘Merkel effect,’ where an elected official does not care at all that the
rights of millions of ordinary citizens are violated by our spies, but
suddenly it’s a scandal when a politician finds out the same thing
happens to them.” -Edward Snowden

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/feinstein-cia-searched-intelligence-committee-computers/2014/03/11/982cbc2c-a923-11e3-8599-ce7295b6851c_story.html

--
We have nothing to hide, but something to protect: LIBERTY, PRIVACY & FREEDOM