[cryptome] Snowden, Poitras el al: Constructive Trust

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 14:33:58 +0000

see url: http://cryptome.org/2015/01/edwards-003-005.pdf

Yup! Got 'em all bang to rights...Citizens Four definitely guilty of making money by selling classified secrets of the highest order to the worlds' John Does and other world Aliens...and then rubbing salt in the wound by making edutainment out of it, and getting gullible American citizens to pay money out to go and see it. Good job they got good copyright protection in the states, else people would be downloading it for free....

Bang 'em up, make 'em pay, I say. Think of the cost to US Security...and with only a handful of Snowden documents revealed, the accuracy, originality and veracity of which, cannot be established; has the whole of the US security and intelligence establishment reeling and calling for prosecutions. None of the released stuff is true of course, it is all fabricated...twisted, never happened, Snowden made it up. Wonder why they want to prosecute them so much then...After all, if the stuff is of little consequence...hardly seems worth the bother...:-) . No need for a constructive trust, prosecute and be damned. Let it all hang out...The world is just full of contradictions...methinks.

It is just silly people like me wot can see conspiracies and mass collection and sorting and sifting of the world's data going on..and I aint got no proof, cos I aint got access to classified data. I reallly must learn to trust our intelligence services and the western worlds democratic governments. Say to myself the following mantra 10 times every day in front of the mirror. Obama and Cameron and Hollande are right. I must learn to trust the democratic security services and believe that they are acting in my best interests and that of the world population.

Interesting to note how long it took the French intelligence services to connect the dots and release the network traffic on the fundamentalist terrorists...and that they were on an American "No Fly" list....