[cryptome] Re: Simply Secure

  • From: John Young <jya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 07:42:28 -0400

Excellent point, applicable to the name too. Simply
means its opposite, like secure, like trust.

"Pretty good" is hard to beat as candid descriptor of
any form of comsec, natsec, faithsec, humansec.

Security has been transformed from desperate
hopelessness to hope is on the way but may take
an eon or two of charlantism, hey, folks, we're doing
the best we can, really, and failure is due to your
sinful weaknesses, meanwhile try on these dazzling
magic pharmaceuticals and new fangled botoxes.
Ha, ha, hallelujah, caliphate coming to get your mindset
of defense in depth. Here, now, don't freak, pour
your pension into armaments to rot in leaky warehouses.

At 10:55 PM 9/18/2014, you wrote:
Design of website is too pretty. Don't trust it.