[cryptome] Security risk in 1978 - Jeffrey Vallance and the FBI

  • From: Todd Judge <toddbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 08:03:18 +0900

I just stumbled on this while I was reliving my past on something totally off
topic.
Background - A few days ago there was an article about some protesters without
a clue who are acting through a real life satire and don't even know it.  My
mind went straight to Blinky, the Friendly Hen.  I saw this on letterman "live"
on tv when it first aired.  I looked it up because needed a giggle last night
after working too late.
Then, as I was watching it, my pea-brain made a surprising connection toward
the end (i.e., in part two), and, well... you'll see. It's short. It's funny.

Here:
Part 1:   http://youtu.be/15mGxWJpkDY
  And...
Part 2:   http://youtu.be/pJSeNM3rYbI