[cryptome] Schneier on Security: Data & Goliath

  • From: "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 11:55:34 -0000

The points made by Schneier in this article (or advertising blurb, depending
on your view of reality)  I thought were quite poignant and worthy of
further discussion.  Not a lot of people are talking constructively about
the subject, most people taking sides on one side of the debate or the
other.  He is advertising his new book of course...but I won't be inhaling
it...too expensive... J.

See url: