[cryptome] Re: Sarkozy and "The Wire"

  • From: Neal Lamb <nl1816a@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 12:18:14 -0700

Dougie,
There is a family rumor that my grandfather, John Lamb(Brechin) new your Queen.
He certainly knew my grandmother Lois Lamb nee Williams(Wales).
Us grandchildren grew up with a grandmother who spoke the english language with
a lovely
accent. Our only complaint was how she over cooked the roast beef on Sunday
dinners,
but her yorkshire pudding was the best and her gravy's.

On Tuesday, July 1, 2014 12:50 PM, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,
I think that Mr. Sarkozy and his lawyer must have downloaded themselves
a copy of "The Wire"... :-).   Must have been signed up to
cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  Maybe they didn't realise how old it was or
watched the rest of the episodes far enough to find that law enforcement
were on to it...

Reminds me of that Director of the C.I.A., the one with the nice
artificial hairpiece,who used a Yahoo account to leave messages for his
girlfriend who also had access, thinking that somehow the C.I.A. were
pretty stupid and wouldn't know about such things...
Still...hindsight is a wonderful thing...:-).