[cryptome] Sarkozy and "The Wire"

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 18:49:26 +0100

Dear Colleagues,
I think that Mr. Sarkozy and his lawyer must have downloaded themselves a copy of "The Wire"... :-). Must have been signed up to cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Maybe they didn't realise how old it was or watched the rest of the episodes far enough to find that law enforcement were on to it...

Reminds me of that Director of the C.I.A., the one with the nice artificial hairpiece,who used a Yahoo account to leave messages for his girlfriend who also had access, thinking that somehow the C.I.A. were pretty stupid and wouldn't know about such things...
Still...hindsight is a wonderful thing...:-).