[cryptome] S.A.G.A. Paperless Drives & Other Ruminations

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 11:41:23 +0100

*http://tinyurl.com/oehz6ha*

I am surprised no one picked up on this one either...All you guys who want to keep your stuff private and secure as you travel round the world liberating the masses, and protecting the privacy and security of our individual U.S., citizens and the rest of us who have no rights...according to US law...what better way than a paperless usb flash drive...Is it undetectable in the airport scanner I wonder...could it be made into a copy of the New York Times and plugged into your earhole via a paper clip so that you can read it whilst in the jail cell awaiting discovery that you are not, after all, an international spy or usb terrorist? The mind boggles...We will be having paper bombs next...all this new technology and chemicals wot is being invented...

Had a lovely weekend, walking in the mountains with the missus and family...well...hills, in Cheshire...Don't know about clearing out the calcified brain cells, but it sure did nearly give me a heart attack. Climbing hills at my age. Still, there were a lot of us up there...oldies I mean...not a lot of geeks, though...I think geeks die young, not enough exercise...Still, security is a young mans game though...eh! That's why we got Snowden...that sort of thing rarely happened in my day...People used to keep secrets then.

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend too. Looking forward to the U.K. government passing the new data laws...Does this mean that I can get back ups from the ISP when my computer crashes, I wonder...and there is a court case going on too here in the UK. between the Civil Liberties and the GCHQ over "imaginary" or as GCHQ prefer to call it "hypothetical" data collection software being used at fibre optic cable entry and exit points...Tempora or summat...

I shall be unobtainable for a while...the old world of vegetable, or is it vegetating patches and allotments, is beckoning and we have no wi-fi, television, radio or computers...apart from watching boring ole films on dvd. My annual need to recharge the batteries.

Have a gay day...