[cryptome] Re: Russia vs. Saudi

  • From: Haim Barak <haim357@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 17:34:49 -0400

Al Mac, Thank you I saw them also ,,,Lately is too many   speculation
who believe
??? :)

--

Haim Barak
To Serve and Protect Our Community

<http://haim357.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/banner.jpg>

This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. No waiver of privilege, confidence or
otherwise is intended by virtue of communication via the Internet. Any
unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.