[cryptome] Re: Roark V USA: Reply by Government asking court to refuse to unseal documents

  • From: "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 16:31:59 +0100

Under US Law..Two wrongs can make a right then... :-).

I thought that the judge's decision was very concise and very clear. Got rid
of all the garbage and clutter around the question. It was a nice touch for
the NSA to use a low ranking person for the finale...just to rub salt in the
wound. She may, of course, appeal, but that costs and I think the result is
pretty clear. At least she must be congratulated for trying, and we have all
learned a lot from her experiences.

What is "bigsun project"...pray?
ATB.
Dougi