[cryptome] Re: Report of the International Scientific Commission For the Investigation of Facts Concerning Bacteriological Warfare In North Korea & China

  • From: "Steve Taylor" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sctknox@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 17:19:04 +0000 (UTC)

Read anything by Alibek-- and go from there--
 It starts when you begin to overlook good manners. Any time you quit hearing
Sir and Mam the end is pretty much in sight...”
 Cormac McCarthy,  No Country for Old Men
STEVE  C,TAYLOR

     On Saturday, January 24, 2015 12:06 PM, doug
<douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Hi Steve,
 Care to tell us more...point me nose in the right direction... :-) .

 On 24/01/15 16:40, Steve Taylor (Redacted sender sctknox@xxxxxxxxx for DMARC)
wrote:

 You should look at the Russia efforts here also---
    It starts when you begin to overlook good manners. Any time you quit
hearing Sir and Mam the end is pretty much in sight...”
 Cormac McCarthy,  No Country for Old Men
 STEVE  C,TAYLOR

       On Saturday, January 24, 2015 6:57 AM, doug
<douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I see I shall have to arrange a "Be Nice to America" day....It will be
difficult getting a lot of support...methinks... :-) .
 It might not be true Shaun, the Commission might have made it up...Remember
there was a lot of brainwashing of people, especially American POW's by the
Communist authorities and intelligence services.  The CIA doesn't do that sort
of thing, of course, as they are a democracy... :-)

 On 24/01/15 10:39, Shaun O'Connor wrote:

 and the Us of A wonders why it has mounting enemies? arrogant pigs seem to
think they own the world!! Mind you, the UK is not  much better. On 24/01/2015
10:19, doug wrote

Wow!....Over the years, I have picked up a lot of stuff about wars, etc.   But
I have to admit I never knew anything about the biological warfare waged by the
US of A on China and North Korea in the 1950's.
 see url: http://cryptome.org/2015/01/isc-biowar-kr-cn.pdf

 One learns sumfink new every day.

  PRIVACY IS A BASIC RIGHT - NOT A CONCESSION
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/11/when-time-comes-we-need-be-ready-fight-tpps-secret-anti-user-agenda