[cryptome] R is e: Re: Draculas Tomb At Dinner Time

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 19:13:49 +0000

everyone having a fracking good read of the last postings.;-)

all about fracking of   course....or maybe everyone is following up on
the  reconstructing narratives talk released by the chaos club recently.

ATB
Shaun

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/11/when-time-comes-we-need-be-ready-fight-tpps-secret-anti-user-agenda