[cryptome] Re: Putin: Living In The Clouds

  • From: Todd Judge <toddbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 03:31:28 +0900

Pretty much so, thanks. Instead of anything close to defining needs and
designing logical solutions, the American/western "way to do things" has been
to, hey, use technology(!). That'll do it.  Govt Top down directive now spews
only from brains quick to pick up on the latest cartoon-logic cronies' sales
pitches that rob and flush tax $ straight down the toilet.
The "representatives" we elect, at all levels, now have absolutely no problem
solving skills.  That ability has been bred right out of them by now.  So
obvious unless you like their same commercials.  They're good at remembering
the commercials they like but their brains are a mirror of the dumbness we've
been so eager to adopt.

Technology is nothing more than a post hole shovel.  It's a tool, but the
stupid commercials constantly mesmerizing our power craving governments
brazenly scream false claim that the shiny thing thinks and acts wisely, so
they don't have to cover for their personal lack of basic intellect.  How many
"plan B"s do you know of for current programs paid for? And what % of the most
expensive nonsense lint today does what it's supposed to do?

Problem solving in security, comm and political but unnecessary programs around
the west is never the foundation of design, nor even mentioned.  You're only
fed "looky what this monstrosity will do!".  And the results are so poorly
created, they don't do what you just heard they are doing, and if the original
intent had any justifiable basis to solve a problem, that vanished before
contracts were even finalized Gonesky.

Typewriters is more than smart, it's an applicable analogy to solve the
smallest to biggest problems (in this case most effective way to limit for
access by a simple cheap piece of paper and ink).  Power grid attack, etc, ?
No absolute shutdown if you have a piece of paper and a crayon, dirty stick,
pencil, or a mechanical typewriter.  All you need is an equally simple way to
get the paper to its recipient.   Something so simple, typewriters solve the
top two issues any govt requires to operate. Outside access intimate security
and all levels of govt emergency communications.
(I start plans instructing teams to forget all about technology until we solve
all problems first, design alternate mitigation second, and functional plan Bs
third.). It works every time.
Taa-daa.  Mechanical typewriters and Russians.  Who-da-thunk-it?