[cryptome] Re: Putin: Living In The Clouds

  • From: John Young <jya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 10:01:59 -0400

It is commonplace for men who doubt their courage to be provoked
into war to slaughter civilians while safe in capital whiskey and sex clubs:
Go down the list of leaders who were bullied by stronger men and
women to wage carnage. Working backward:

George W. Bush
William J. Clinton
Richard M. Nixon
John F. Kennedy
Woodrow Wilson
Abraham Lincoln
George Washington

In short, all presidents, kings and queens, ayatollahs, sheiks,
emirs, potentates, joan d'arcs, fidels, commissars, supreme
leaders, freedom fighters, rebels, mafia, mommy boys and
daddy girls, sibling rivals, band of brothers, Shebas, Helens,
Hillary Clintons, Patricia Nixons, Barbara Bushs, yo momma
yelling be a man "kill the man, yo thieving daddy," aged vets
lying to kids about their combat valor in foreign whorehouses,
aged grandmas bitching about useless youngsters failing to
supply booze, nicotine and celebrity mags, bosses wailing
about disloyal sysadmins ratting to DAs about their kiddie
porn and heroin dealers.

Got that never-ending war channel? Got that Memorial Day
grieving shot? If not, long-on to never-ending media advertizing
most suitable for working zombies dead by the millions to end
the war to end all war.

At 09:07 AM 7/7/2014, you wrote:
Your point is the Russian are not dumb. Yes, that is not disputed. With the recent conflict in Syria and the offshore naval contestation Putin managed to bring this whole Shakespearean drama to a close by removing chemical weapons of the table which would have lead to a naval shooting match.

The strategy of Putin and Obama has been compared to that of Obama playing checkers and Putin playing 3 dimensional chess.

Putin, is a very smart player, this is obvious :) Obama, does not appear to be at the moment, unless he is playing another game that is not that obvious.

Jeremy