[cryptome] Re: Putin: Living In The Clouds

  • From: Neal Lamb <nl1816a@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 06:54:24 -0700

My 1st mechanical typewriter had a paper tape and TSO (time share) hooked up to
a very slow phone line
to a McDonald Douglas mainframe in my Advanced Geometry class my
junior(spring68) year high school.
We had to write(program) a simple basic algorithm that would perform a design
on a 11 by 8.5 inch fan fold
sheet of paper.

On Monday, July 7, 2014 8:36 AM, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Todd,
That mechanical typewriters are more secure than electric or digital
ones?:-)