[cryptome] Re: Putin: Living In The Clouds

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 13:10:27 +0100

On 08/07/14 12:05, Neal Lamb wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smEqnnklfYs

On Tuesday, July 8, 2014 5:08 AM, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Ahh! Martin Luther King...all these codes and cryptic messages on here...It is difficult for me to keep up with them.
Wonderful speech wasn't it...really stirring and spot on for the times...What a campaign for civil rights he waged too...What a shame he was killed...We live in such a violent world, so much aggression and wars going on. One would think people would get bored with it and start to live peaceably with one another...pipe dreams...:-)

Those were beautiful pictures on youtube...thank you...Would you care to tell us more...who was MLK?

On 07/07/14 23:23, Neal Lamb wrote:
That was quite a year. Spring 1968
MLK had just been murdered for supporting a Garbage Workers strike(city employee union) I had been tutoring(math) younger inner city kids on wednesdays with my Methodist Youth group till that day. I was going steady with my ministers daughter. She was a rebel type liberal girl from Fayette Ark. Great southern accent. I was pretty innocent till her. Sweet 16.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oA1GpdFyic