[cryptome] Re: Putin: Living In The Clouds

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 11:07:32 +0100

Those were beautiful pictures on youtube...thank you...Would you care to tell us more...who was MLK?

On 07/07/14 23:23, Neal Lamb wrote:
That was quite a year. Spring 1968
MLK had just been murdered for supporting a Garbage Workers strike(city employee union) I had been tutoring(math) younger inner city kids on wednesdays with my Methodist Youth group till that day. I was going steady with my ministers daughter. She was a rebel type liberal girl from Fayette Ark. Great southern accent. I was pretty innocent till her. Sweet 16.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oA1GpdFyic

On Monday, July 7, 2014 4:22 PM, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Neal,
And see what the latest algorithms are doing to our world...;-)