[cryptome] Re: Project Merlin: The weel laid plans o' mice and men, gang aft agley

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 14:15:09 +0000

oh no heaven forbid they stop stockpiling nuclear arms. they wont be
able to get away with provoking people to war then!! much less plant
their dirty payload onto other countries so they can send in
the"inspectors" accuse, lets say Iran. of having nukes. then bingo., you
have an excuse to up the tax level to pay for arms and all the other
baggage that goes with it. and while they are at it. start spying on
their own people . deny it happens , and when they do get caught they
hide behind the justification of"national security" which as we all know
is a catch all phrase because its limitations and constraints are never
neatly spelled out in any legal document

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/11/when-time-comes-we-need-be-ready-fight-tpps-secret-anti-user-agenda