[cryptome] Re: Processing Notes for Cryptome's Intellipedia Request

  • From: Jeremy Compton <j.compton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 09:28:36 +1200

Well, l have done all the things that would download a file such as save as and
 also clicking on it directly. I would assume that there was no file in there
in the first place unless some can make it  as an attachment. The folder size
is 589K which is really small.

From: ryacko@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 14:16:08 -0700
Subject: [cryptome] Re: Processing Notes for Cryptome's Intellipedia Request
To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

bizarre, it works for me
mind doing some basic networking tests (traceroute, ping)?

On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 7:24 PM, Jeremy Compton <j.compton@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey there is no file there :) I did try and download it :)

From: ryacko@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 19:12:54 -0700

To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://usiga.info/static/odni-foia.zip