[cryptome] Re: Pretty Damning Stuff. Out of the Mouths of the CIA

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 14:31:40 +0000

Well put Douggie and I agree with you 100% looking at what has been
unfolding and what is currently unfolding is, to say the least quite
disturbing and i sometimes feel ashamed to call myself British knowing
the complicity of my own government in this shabby treatment of people
in the name of "national security" or whatever fancy name one wants to
dream up to justify  unfettered brutality.

and now that the shit is hitting the fan our government is hastily
drafting legislation so that they can turn round and say "but look we
are allowed to do it here look at such and suck piece of legislation"..

they call is "open government" I call it open arrogance.

ATB
Shaun

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/11/when-time-comes-we-need-be-ready-fight-tpps-secret-anti-user-agenda