[cryptome] Persistent Surveillance: or, If I ruled the world

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2015 10:44:45 +0000

see url: http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/milreview/pendall2.pdf

Target can't even go for a piss without being watched by a huge audience of war-making and intelligence organisations using this system and other systems combined. The realisation of the dream of instant Total Information Awareness as the events actually take place. Remember the killing of Osama Bin Laden being watched from the Operations Room in the White House, in real time? This is where it was invented and started.