[cryptome] Re: "One Professional Russian Troll Tells All"

  • From: "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 22:16:27 -0000

<Propaganda trolls in the media>  Keywords typed into Google.
See url:
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/08/the-kremlins-troll-
army/375932/
See url: http://kioski.yle.fi/omat/at-the-origins-of-russian-propaganda
Funny how stories get passed around the internet...like community gossip
outside the school... :-).

Put in (Pardon the pun... :-)).  <US Propaganda trolls in the media>
Keywords brought up...
 See url:
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/british-anerican-government-launch-ma
ssive-propaganda-campaigns.html
Virtual Chindits

See url: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
(probably a troll)

Images of propaganda trolling.
See url:
https://www.google.co.uk/searchq=US+propaganda+trolls+in+the+media&sa=X&biw=
1280&bih=640&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=VIIUVa2kOInSaNqMgrAJ&ved=0CCcQsAQ

As Winston Churchill once said.  "In wartime, truth is so precious that she
should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies."  And he should know...
:-).