[cryptome] Re: "One Professional Russian Troll Tells All"

  • From: Lou Novacheck <luigibasco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 14:07:42 -0600

Gee, sounds a lot like what the USG's press spokespeople give us.
Unadulterated horseshit.

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 1:56 PM, Douglas Rankine <
douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yup!  And they should know...Radio Liberty have been experts at it for as
> long as I can remember...
> See url: http://www.rferl.mobi/
> For Voice of America see url: http://www.voanews.com/
> You get the truth, the absolute truth and nuffink but the whole truth
> there.
> Up to the minute stuff too... :-).
>
> Radio Moscow is still up and running, changed a lot since I used to listen
> to it.  I loved the tune "Moscow Nights", which will be forever melded in
> my
> brain.  Learned all about Communism under Gorbachev, Perestroika and all
> that stuff. All those medals he had and what they were for.   A bit of
> culture, different nationalities and habits and customs.  How well people
> were treated and how the Jews had their own homeland, which was
> unfortunately the last bit of land left over, after the revolution; when
> everyone else had been looked after... http://radiomoscow.net/
>
> The World Service of the BBC is very independent of the UK government.  It
> was operated and funded by the Foreign Office. Nowadays, it is funded by
> the
> BBC license taxpayer, but still controlled by the Foreign Office.  Why
> should the state fund it when license payers can do a better job?  It is
> very good, it spreads the word about how wonderful the UK is to live in,
> how
> we have freedom and prosperity and liberty and how all the Russians should
> leave Russia and come and live here and enjoy the benefits of democratic
> capitalism, our wonderful education system and our National Health Service
> and universal benefits system. See url:
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldserviceradio
> I listen to it a lot at night. There are a lot of international stories
> too,
> usually done in quarter of an hour.  A bit of national music, a bit of the
> local language during the interview and a wee story about the person,
> country or situation. It is a good way for an active mind to get off to
> sleep... :-).  When it comes to the crunch of course, we don't like
> immigration, make it difficult for them to settle here. We just like
> foreign
> citizens to hate their governments and bring down the ones our ruling
> establishment doesn't like... :-).  We have been cutting back the funding
> of
> late, covering less countries, concentrating on areas of strife and
> conflict
> where we can give a helping hand... :-).
>
> There's a rough guide on world radio stations and what they are for and
> what
> they do at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/News_propaganda
> And for a potted history, see url:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_propaganda
>
> Radio isn't as powerful as it was, other media supplement or take over from
> it, like Face book etc...as you have noticed... :-).
> [...]

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even
though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who
neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight
that knows neither victory nor defeat.
*~ Theodore Roosevelt*

How much difference is there between an Obama nation and an abomination?

“Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of
what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don't.
~ Steve Maraboli

The power of words
http://www.wimp.com/powerwords/