[cryptome] Re: Netenyahu & Missus Living in Penury

  • From: Andrew Hornback <achornback@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 12:15:25 -0500

I submit the following to illustrate my point -

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2014/04/11/president-obama-and-vice-president-biden-s-2013-tax-returns

Obama's AGI for 2013 is over $480k.  Biden's AGI for 2013 is over $400k.
Obama donated $20k more than BiBi's salary.  Let that sink in for a
minute...

Also have to realize that Obama does a plenty good job of undermining
himself by his own actions - not that that gets reported over there, right?

As to having to dip into savings and being out of a job, Netanyahu could
always go on the college speaking circuit - what's going rate for 3 hours
of hot air at Oxford or Cambridge these days?  $250k?

--- A