[cryptome] Re: Netanyahu and Likud could lose election

  • From: Andrew Hornback <achornback@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 15:08:32 -0400

You love uTorrent with it's BitCoin mining operation that it sneaks into
your system as well?  I'm not a fan - if I want to mine, I'll mine.  If I
want to torrent, I'll torrent.

And for a real thrill on a *nix environment, pop open a copy of OLVWM.
Ahh, the memories... if only Windows could be that clean.

--- A