[cryptome] Re: Netanyahu and Likud could lose election

  • From: "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 18:16:13 -0000

Hi Shelley,
Yes, I do know how to do dual boot...and funnily enough I am downloading
Ubuntu 14.04.2 from the NSA/GCHQ Direct Tor/Tails/PGP Torrent website at
this very moment... :-). Just got a notice from Grisoft avg saying that it
wishes to advise me that I am using utorrent and that I can improve web
performance if I stop...I love computers...they are very good at making
human beings look stoopid!... :-).

I will have to work out how to put the ISO onto a USB stick and install it.
Must get be.ack to doing up my house, missus going potty and threatening
divorce...
ATB
Dougi