[cryptome] Re: Netanyahu and Likud could lose election

  • From: "shelley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <shelley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 10:39:46 -0700

Doug,

Pardon the brevity; I am mobile at the moment.

Blocking the nasties: You might also have a look at NoScript and AdBlock Edge.

You do realize it's possible to dual boot Linux and Windoze on the same laptop? It is not difficult to do. If you need a new laptop anyway, go for it, but you can still dual boot on the present one in the meantime.

It'll likely arrive from NSA/GHCQ Direct no matter where you buy it anyway; they should just open a web store and save us the trouble. Heh.

Btw, I could not tell which OS you were using by the tracking link. I just remembered reading that you'd been using Ubuntu.

-Shelley

----------
On March 13, 2015 9:08:58 AM "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Shelley,
Tx for putting me right...I will try to do better...:-).

I wouldn't like to be responsible for any of our colleagues being tracked by
the "big yins"... :-).  By the way, Google analytics are slightly out of
date, but don't tell them, will you... I am using Win 7 at the moment. And,
just to confirm, I went to the website of the Times of Israel, via clicking
on a link via an email subscription I have.  They must have a digifile 3
terabytes long and 2 terabytes wide by now.  Utah will be getting filled up.

I had two old laptops give up the ghost last week and I am looking around
for another couple of laptops so I can put Ubuntu on this one.  I have never
seen so many laptops on sale in all me life...All these decisions, go for
new, or used, what facilities, what price is value for money, where to buy
it EBay, Amazon, or NSA Direct...I can't make up my mind which one to go
for... :-). Too much choice means I will probably take a month of Sundays..

I use ghostery and cc cleaner as well as grisoft avg and one or two other
bits free housekeeping software.