[cryptome] Re: NSA: Turbulence

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 09:52:54 +0000

Hi Shaun,
You sound a bit "down" Shaun...Are you on your tod...If you want a private chat, you can p.m. me...or I can p.m. you...up to you.
All The Best,
Dougie.

On 24/12/14 20:39, Shaun O'Connor wrote:
Amen to that one Druggie. alas no eating or drinking to excess for me, nor the ecstatic screeches of young ones to keep me awake and on the ball.

ATB

Shaun
On 24/12/2014 20:15, doug wrote:
Have a nice Christmas, John...and all of our colleagues on here. Here's to you and yours and long may you continue...:-) . I shall use the quiet moments in between the mayhem of childish ecstasy, screechings of pleasure and the harsh crash of unwrapping presents, drinking electric soup and stuffing myself with Christmas Turkey and too much pud, to digest your posting tomorrow...:-D . We will survive...