[cryptome] Re: NHS Trust signs agreement to provide personal and private data to Google

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2016 12:23:57 +0100

The mind boggles, whatever happenned to the notin of informed consent? shh, don't let on to the patients they might withdraw concent and damage our profit margins.

On 01/05/2016 12:01, douglas rankine (Redacted sender douglasrankine2001 for DMARC) wrote:

see url: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/04/29/google_given_access_to_reams_of_confidential_patient_information/

No data protection, no consultation with patients affected..some have even signed up that they do not wish to have their data shared....just give me the money.