[cryptome] My Most Humble And Sincere Apologies to Nicola Sturgeon and the French Consul

  • From: "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 09:46:57 +0100

See url: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-32849065

Dear Colleagues,

It appears that my assertion on this list that Nicola Sturgeon, the Leader
of the SNP did not in fact make the remarks that I attributed to her at a
private meeting between her and the French Consul, some time ago. It was in
fact made up, a product of a vivid, creative liberal and democratic mind out
to win the General Election, by a Liberal/Democratic politician who put it
out before the election, so as to lose her credence and credibility before
the Scottish voters, and gain the same for himself. Another product of the
Nation State’s Dirty Tricks department.

Nicola Sturgeon is in fact a very nice Scottish Lady politician, Like Alex
Salmond, truthful, honest and incorruptible to a fault...and will serve the
Scottish people very well in David Cameron’s Conservative Government...and
will not be eating bacon sandwiches in public or undermining his credibility
in Europe.

This statement is written in stone, so please place it on your local
version of Mount Sinai as soon as possible.

Like him, I therefore withdraw any entitlements, or emoluments I may have
been about to receive from the generous members of this mailing list,
amounting to a total of £17,000....in case I become a Minister without
Portfolio in Mr. Cameron’s government. Though, also like him, I will not
be contemplating resigning as a Gaelic M.P. We do not have enough dishonest
M.P.s in parliament to keep the balance of integrity equal.

Yours sincerely,

Douglas Rankine. B.F. SO NFG & Ball Locks.

P.S., Did you know that a leading CIA official is asserting that Bin Laden
was caught due to the information received from one of his cohorts through
torture? One learns sumfink new every day... J.