[cryptome] Re: Manual of Disobedience

  • From: "Bill St. Clair" <billstclair@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 12:00:38 -0400

On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 11:20 AM, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>  For those of you who want to learn to demonstrate nicely, properly and
> efficiently and change the world...see url:
>
> http://www.actupny.org/documents/CDdocuments/CDindex.html
>
> where there is a complete and comprehensive training programme which you
> can download here on url:
> http://www.actupny.org/documents/CDdocuments/CDindex.html
>
> There is even sections on philosophy, psychology, how to talk nicely to
> police and what to do if one is...inadvertenly...I am sure detained and
> arrested.  Know your rights.
>
> Forgive the cynicism, but I never realised that I have entered a world
> where everyone is a gentleman...and a gentlelady, where politics is about
> social decorum and that the wealth of the world will be shared equally in
> true communist manner.  "From each according to his ability, to each
> according to his need"...As Karl Marx once said.

​Yeah. I've never understood the non-violent demonstration idea. I'm sure
it's fun, but I don't see any reason that the oligarchy should care. Let
the people have their fun, as long as they pay their taxes on time, and
don't harm the gendarms.

Really want to change the world? Make a plan to take out the entire police
organization of your country. If you have a real mass movement, it won't be
hard. They're hugely outnumbered. Even if your only guns are theirs, you'll
still win.

Of course, things might be worse after your revolution. Much worse.

-Bill​