[cryptome] Re: Manhattan Project: Fucked up our Future

  • From: "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 12:05:08 -0000

Tx for the info...coderman.  It is nice and very interesting too, to get a
"hands on view" of events at Hanford.  The web can be very distant at times and
living in an environment can be so different in reality than virtually.

I was looking at the ideal criteria used for putting the site there rather than
anywhere else...didn't at all mention the facts and the situation you have
presented here.  Still, there was a war on and a race between the US and
Germany to produce the first weapons of mass destruction. And most of us are
much the wiser in hindsight. Interesting to note, that for all the laws and
constitutions we have, the rights are always guaranteed in the abstract, whilst
the duties are qualified by class. It is left to the courts to construe the
meanings of the words and phrases, and though they always err on the side of
the citizen, the legal constructions really depend on how high up the hierarchy
the judges are, and what connections they have in financial and monetary
terms...though that doesn't prevent them from having an independent personal
opinion, of course.

Oh!  I forgot..."The Buck stops here"...didn't somebody famous once say...:-).
Another one of those myths and legends for which our advanced society abounds.

The Hanford url I gave, by the way, represents a history of the development of
the site and the aftermath, according to the wiki contributors and editors, and
of course is not a definitive history.

Thank you for the urls.  I will work my way through them with interest.
ATB
Dougie
P.S. How about your genetic telephathic capabilities...:-).