[cryptome] Life Patterns in the family: A sociological and transactional study using voice telecommunications

  • From: douglas rankine <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 17:38:15 +0000

See url: http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1512/1512.09114.pdf

Predictable...me to a "t". Amazing what one can do nowadays marrying up computer statistical and transacational analysis with sociology over a lifetime of relationships. Same applies to artificial intelligence and neurotic or is it neural, networks. We are all patterns these days and not individuals, very predictable in our behaviours, needs, wants and desires, such research is very good for marketing, selling, advertising. Trouble is that there is that the competition is infinite and the finance is finite, and then there is the individual!...:-). One day we might be able to get rid of the individual and have this amorphous heap called a blob for a human being...

Happy New Year everyone. Enjoy, become more knowledgeable, more prosperous and more healthy...and live forever...free of illness, pain, boredom and ennui...:-).
 ATB Dougie.