[cryptome] Lawyers, Journalists, Doctors, M.P.s complain about GCHQ tracking them

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 11:26:25 +0000

It always suprises me just how slow on the uptake our middle classes can be when it comes to such stuff. They have been living in lovely little cotton wool cocoons and are only just beginning to wake up to the fact that there is a technological revolution going on out there which affects their daily individual lives, from business to health, to work, to leisure, to travel and even watching television or having a nice, warm home to come back to.

All this comfort, ease of communications, synching of the internet of things, comes at a price. The behemoths, the multi-headed hydras all over the world get a look in too, and the monsters can manipulate any thing they say and do and construe it in almost any way they like, and the middle classes aren't even aware of it.

Now, we have the intelligence services expanding their ambit to include offering masters degrees in cyber security, funding accredited courses and expanding their ambit into all sorts of new areas... see url: http://www.gchq.gov.uk/press_and_media/press_releases/pages/gchq-certifies-masters-degrees-in-cyber-security.aspx All necessary of course, we have to stop those terrorists from using antiquated encryption methods and means of communication...:-) . And script kiddies hacking into secure intelligence, law enforcement and military and private international corporation I.T. systems...
Still, better late than never...I suppose.