[cryptome] Re: Jordanian plane hijacked in Libya (execrable junk media)

  • From: Jeremy Compton <j.compton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 12:43:03 +1200

Hi John, yes l think you have nailed it on the head here. In your closing
preachy bit you mentioned some stuff the that book of Proverbs talks about.
That is people who love shedding other peoples  blood. All l wanted to do was
to illustrate a point which you had clearly articulated and to say yes l agree
with what you are saying. Below is advice and counsell not to get caught up in
what you are describing below. I also believe we are living in days where sadly
you will see more of this.

If you look at Proverbs Chapter 1 verse 10- 19 KJV

  10 My son, if sinners entice you, Do not consent.
11 If they say, “Come with us,Let us lie in wait to shed blood; Let us lurk
secretly for the innocent without cause;
12 Let us swallow them alive like Sheol,[a] And whole, like those who go down
to the Pit;
13 We shall find all kinds of precious possessions, We shall fill our houses
with spoil;
14 Cast in your lot among us, Let us all have one purse”—
15 My son, do not walk in the way with them, Keep your foot from their path;
16 For their feet run to evil, And they make haste to shed blood.
17 Surely, in vain the net is spread In the sight of any bird;
18 But they lie in wait for their own blood, They lurk secretly for their own
lives.
19 So are the ways of everyone who is greedy for gain; It takes away the life
of its owners.

Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 12:27:13 -0400
To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: jya@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cryptome] Re: Jordanian plane hijacked in Libya  (execrable junk
media)

War media, pro and con, just won't stop promoting its junk.

Media prays for handsomely rewarding war, and its consumers

grow berzerkly obese, corporal and mental, consuming the junk.

War and national security correspondents are junk dealers

delivering the contaminated ingredients to be repackaged

with chemical long-shelf-life preservatives as patriotic and

award-winning documentaries upticking entertainment

delirium for couched eyeballs and stimulated crotches.

One hour on a battlefield, in the wrong place at the wrong

time, as a few correspondents have found, abruptly ends

the adrenaline rush of expecting to be honored at home

for daring escapades to leapfrog domestic reporteers

up the career ladder. There is therefore, awards to

be bestowed on the few war tourism media personnel

who got the short end of the stick bulleted through their

skulls.

One contribution to slowing down the war industry is to

cease covering it in ways that make the media wealthy

and conspiring for more. We consumers too should lay

off the junk sharing and urging others to swallow more

with free handouts, forwards, URLs, citations, beseeching

like crazed monkeys humping sticks in a zoo.

----

In closing this question posing as a preach:

Religion, in particular that of theocratic govenments, loves

celebrating and rueing war, crime and cruelty. Its various bibles

and tracts are stoked with vividly described carnage, betrayal,

adultery, incest, rape, brutality, cheating, lying, nearly endless

variations of psychopathologies, to declaim the answer to

these is even worse, a belief that a super-human being can

either prolong them or cut them short depending on whether

humans toe the deity line by both enthusiastically perpetuating

the "inhuman" (al-too-human) villainies and sorrowfully
decrying

their perpetuation, then constructing celebratory monuments

and lots of cemetaries and long-term incarceration in victim

hospitals and prisons.

At 11:41 AM 9/2/2013, you wrote:

Head of Syrian National
Intelligence - Gen. Ali Mamluk smuggled his family to Lebanon.

Even mighty flame .

One of the senior figures in the regime Assad , in fact innermost circle
surrounding the Bashar Assad , head of the National Intelligence Syrian -
Gen. Ali Mamluk smuggled his family to Lebanon for fear of their fate
when will hit American military against Syria . In addition to sources in
Lebanon that constantly keep coming families Syrian officials who fled
from Syria to Lebanon .

اللواء علي مملوك يهرب عائلته إلى
لبنان.

أكد مصدر �ي المعارضة اللبنانية استمرار
وصول كبار المسؤولين الكبار �ي النظام
النصيري الى بيروت

Details about the man set - Assad 's right hand .

http://www.aljazeera.net/news/pages/80f77383-4773-4021-b994-b1125ef7c2e9

* - After the rebels captured the 81st Armored Brigade complexes they
began to collect the loot and count it.

After completing the task they report that the seized booty 25 new tanks
and abilities into action.

Are asked to move their gratitude to the Russian government for providing
this weapon .

(They have these rebels humor ! )

* - Alsiash : intelligence officer Syrian military intelligence - General
Jama Jama - smuggled from Syria to Lebanon all his family , his property
and his money to an unknown location in Lebanon.

Also learned that Syrian officers moved in Lebanon fear Beqa American
attack .

كش�ت صحي�ة السياسة معلومات ت�يد بأن
اللواء جامع جامع (رئيس �رع المنطقة
بالمخابرات العسكرية) قام بنقل عائلته
إلى لبنان �ي الأيام الأخيرة مع تصاعد
أنباء الهجوم الدولي على مراكز النظام
العسكرية.

وكانت مصادر مطلعة أكدت أن عددا من كبار
ضباط النظام �ي سورية انتقلوا إلى منطقة
قوساسا �ي البقاع الغربي, وبلدة الناعمة
جنوب بيروت, والتحقوا بمواقع الجبهة
الشعبية لتحرير �لسطين - القيادة
العامة.

وكانت تنسيقيات الثورة أوردت أنباء عن أن
اللواء جامع جامع قد جمع أمواله
وممتلكاته وأرسلها مع عائلته إلى مكان
غير معرو�.

* - Al-Manar TV quoted an English news site - Daily Ricord : UK sold arms
to Syria basic chemical materials 10 months after the start of the
uprising in Syria.

http://www.almanar.com.lb/wapdevstory.php

(Known in popular parlance : Cameron burned ass )!

http://rotter.net/forum/scoops1/46970.shtml

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Haim Barak
<haim357@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Colleagues,

--

http://www.aa.com.tr/en/rss/223393--jordanian-plane-hijacked-in-Libya

Regards,

Haim Barak

To Serve and Protect Our Community

In God We Trust

Israel#: 5353...

Email: haim357@xxxxxxxxx

Skype: haim.357

http://haim357.wordpress.com/

This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may
contain

information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from

disclosure under applicable law. No waiver of privilege, confidence
or

otherwise is intended by virtue of communication via the Internet.
Any

unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly
prohibited.

Thank you.