[cryptome] Re: Japan: U.S. and Japan resumed their military alliance

  • From: Jeremy Compton <j.compton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 15:35:44 +1300

This is not that surprising given the situation. Shinso Abe has a strong
majority in parliament in the upper and lower houses of parliament. I surprised
that he has not changed the constitution yet from a self defense one to a
nation that is allowed a more overtly a Military in its own right where it can
assert itself.

Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 17:40:14 -0400
Subject: [cryptome] Japan: U.S. and Japan resumed their military alliance
From: haim357@xxxxxxxxx
To: michael.hulden@xxxxxx; pathfinderrob@xxxxxxxxx; pauldaly9044@xxxxxxxxx;
fts67@xxxxxxx; fletch2016@xxxxxxxxx; cdarwin222@xxxxxxxxx;
cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; archangel.em.group@xxxxxxxxx; ilana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
ninurta2005@xxxxxxxxx; d.karamunchev@xxxxxxxx; jonbrivera@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
danielberkovich12@xxxxxxxxx; eirikureiriksson@xxxxxxxxx

Colleagues & Friends
 Best regards,
 Haim BarakTo Serve and Protect Our CommunityIn God We Trust
Israel#: 5353...
Email: haim357@xxxxxxxxx

This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. No waiver of privilege, confidence or
otherwise is intended by virtue of communication via the Internet. Any

unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.